So this is it. A start to yet another semester. Sometimes it feels like the time is flying by way too fast and other times it feels as if I have been in this stage of my life for way too long. Either way tomorrow will begin the hectic, structured 3 1/2 months filled with exams, late nights and deadlines. Sounds like a party, right?
Call me a dork but I actually am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. I miss being blown away guest speakers and totally intrigued by lectures. I miss sitting in class taking notes and miss doing the reading prep for class. I miss the actual learning that is associated with school. However the stress and the pressure of it all- That, I do not miss and I am not looking forward to at all
There is always a mix of anxiety and fear of the unknown associated with the start of any school year/semester. That's kinda where I am right now. Wondering what craziness this semester will throw me through and worried that my expectations are not in line with reality.
But you really never know these things until you get into it Sooo here's to a new semester and whatever it brings with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment