Saturday, August 22, 2009
there is nothing "good" about goodbyes
So in terms of goodbyes how come it is so much easier to do the leaving than to be the one left? Is it because when you are the one leaving you are moving on to bigger and better things with new opportunities and experiences, while the one left is well, left. I'm not really sure why things are the way they are I just know that I hate goodbyes and these past few weeks they have been quite generous. You would think that they would get easier, but they don't. Last year I think i was more nervous to be going to a new school and starting the whole college thing to really get a grasp on who I would be without for the coming semester. This year though, I am fully aware and it actually kinda sucks. There is no way to put it other than that. You can tell me that it will make all my friendships stronger or that the semester will fly by and Christmas break will be here before I know it. but we both know the truth. It sucks. :-/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment