Well apparently everyone in my life has recently started a blog which has in some way shape or form inspired me to get back into this.
After I figured out what the heck my password was to this thing ( took way too many attempts) I read through some of my past posts. It is honestly hilarious. On a day to day basis life moves at a fairly moderate, some would say slow, speed. So if that is the case how do these months fly by so fast?
I spent a great amount of time tonight talking with two of my dearest friends. We reminisced about all those " crazy times" we had and all those "crazy folks" we used to know. As I sat there I couldn't help but realize... when did we get so old? How did we get here? When did conversations about Prom dresses and babysitting get replaced with Roth IRAs and health insurance.
I mean I know that we all have to grow up but its crazy how quickly it all happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment