Thursday, February 20, 2014

I need an off switch

For my brain.


My pillow is magic. The minute my head hits the pillow I suddenly remember everything I have been pushing out of my head all day long.  Perfect timing. So my peaceful bedtime turns into a twisted mess of anxiety and worries.  Just so much unknown and they are all somehow all connected. So just when I think I have one thing figured out I look how it changes something else and then I change my mind about what I just decided and the whole process starts all over again.


Ah but this isn't supposed to be a blog about ranting and all that glass half empty stuff. So let me try this again...

These next 6 months hold a lot of possibilities and though they scare the crap out of me I am delighted with the idea of another adventure.  I am also thrilled and very blessed to have Eric as my constant in this.  Even though everything seems to be a huge question mark for the next few years I can comfortably say that as long as I have my partner in crime things will work themselves out.

Hows that for a glass half full?








"We spend our whole lives worrying about the future, planning for the future, trying to predict the future, as if figuring it out will cushion the blow. But the future is always changing. The future is the home of our deepest fears and wildest hopes. But one thing is certain when it finally reveals itself. The future is never the way we imagined it."
Meredith Grey



No comments:

Post a Comment