So maybe im not the most realistic person according to todays society. Maybe I am "setting myself up to get hurt". But so what. I dont want to go around doubting and questioning everyone I come in contact with. I dont want to live in the shadow of all the wrong in the world. I dont want to walk around second guessing everything. And for what? so I could be "safe"? So maybe I do get let down sometimes... maybe my hopes do fly too high for my reach sometimes. but then I live with it and move on. At least for that time I was hopeful. At least I had something to hope for. To live for. I dont know any other way.
So yes. You are right. I do trust too easily. Hope too much. Love too quick. Call it naive if you want. But thats me. Thats how I roll. I have faith in people.... and maybe its not always the safest route to take... maybe I do get hurt sometimes.... but like I said... I believe in the good.
No comments:
Post a Comment